RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

More Exposure, page-2

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Excellent find @White Horse thanks for sharing buddy! It's a good read and so are all the links attached within the article.

Resapp have clearly proven that this technology works based on the children results and pediatric results to date.
    A US study will be mammoth for RAP and will significantly add value to our algorithms...

"Tony Keating, the company’s CEO and managing director, are now looking for U.S. healthcare providers to partner in a larger study."

Could be something the FDA have requested? hmmmm.. Either way it's good news the more exposure we receive the better.

You know what I reckon the FDA meeting was a complete success too @prowiz. There would be no reason why it wouldn't have been. If anything this will be fast tracked because the FDA knows this works, kids lives are on the line now for Christ sake!! There should be no stuffing about here!! We should be approved ASAP and given top priority... Lets not forget we will be seeking multiple FDA approvals for each respiratory disease the first---a big one for pneumonia in children which takes the lives of around 950,000 kids each year. With the help of Experien Group (the experts for FDA approvals with a 99% success rate for 510(k) applications) outstanding clinical results to date, sound management and big players backing us up we will get this over the line!

Once approved our share price will most probably double from whatever the trading price is at the time prior to the news and then I believe a war will take place between big players whom wish to buy us out...

Based on the query from the ASX and the company response I think we are set for some pretty good news Monday morning.

The adult results coming next month should be nothing short of outstanding. My phone conversation with BL over a month ago outlined that the results should be no different if not more accurate than the children results are to date.

What else can I say besides thank you all for your posts especially the detailed ones from all the regulars. Thank you Resapp for your outstanding work thus far and my 13 bags full to date!

Congratulations to all who hold especially those from the beginning who still hold today, well done!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.