RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Good to see you and William keeping these down-rampers honest...

1. 95 Posts.
    Good to see you and William keeping these down-rampers honest Sav (and l4l et al of course.) Thanks for posting some of those facts William in other thread about how much FMG found on FMS formerly- owned tenement.

The reason I bought into FMS at the start of the year was due to the fact it does not usually trade in lock-step with the wider resource market...and today is a great example of that.

Going on what we know right now from announcements, would it be fair to say we should see twenty holes a week drilled?> IE 20 x 4 = 80 (per month) x 3 = 240 in three months which would put us right about around the end of November when Kev talked about a JORCing target date. Or perhaps would there be more drilled to allow for time for assays which were not included in my above guesstimate equation.

P.S: How good was what Kev said in the audio putting the down-ramping rumours to bed once and for all (especially about depth and benefication/no need for blasting ect.)

Oh and 20m thick near surface! Now that put a smile on my face as I'm sure it did many of you.

P.P.S: I went and looked (not wrote!!!) on UMC thread the other day. It was like a who's who of FMS downrampers. I now know where they came from and where most of them have crawled back to, (except Novac when he's allowed to talk-which isn't often)now the good news is starting to flow freely from drilling for us.

I'd go onto their thread and do the same to their stock only I don't want to inflame the situation if you know what I mean. ;-)

I do like the fact the mods keep us all honest and on track though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.