CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I notice in the discussion today that there was some feedback...

1. 74 Posts.
    I notice in the discussion today that there was some feedback from the AGM in Cloncurry. I see that Gungho thanked HWall and Nev. Now HWall said that someone from the AGM gave him the info. Now we all know that Nev went to the AGM so it is obvious that Nev is the source.(Icould be wrong but?) I would have thought that knowing that: Xstrata was the first to peek at the data in the Date Room, would be information subject to a Confidentiality Agreement between Cudeco and the Xmen. A simple deduction is that Nev has been informed by someone within the ranks of CDU. I would imagine that there would only be a handful of people that were aware of Nevs comments and that there will be some ARSE kicking over "who told Nev". It could also cause CDU a bit of pain. Nev there are some things you just keep to yourself, I know Wayne is on war path & is tracking the leak, Cudeco staff are running for cover from what I hear.
    If true and we can only surmise that the comments are true, someone and Nev should be "talked to" very sternly. I would have thought Nev was a little smarter than that. Then again it may all be bull but in small towns rumours fly like F111?S. I think everyone in the mining industry realizes that the XMen want to own Rocklands and the fact that they were looking at the data would not be something that we all thought would not happen, but what happens on the road , stays on the road. One thing that is for sure is that after listening myself to the comments of the Chairman at the AGM (yes I was there) and I live in the curry, that if anyone does want to take Rocklands off Cudeco they are going to have to have long pockets.After going onto the site and doing the rounds with the shareholders, I was so impressed I am surprised that the company would let anyone look at the data. I must admit my eyes nearly fell out of my head when I looked at some of the core and so did some of the other shareholders, the future drilling is very exciting as well, looking bigger than Ben Hur.
    It just goes to show you, never listen to the press and make your own decisions. I sold some of my stock at $2.80, 2 weeks ago and bought back today at $4.10. And I am bloody happy (fishing boat upgrade for Chrissy). Just quietly, the impression I got from the AGM was that the Hong Kong Listing that started its progression 2 years ago is well on its way and that unless someone was to pay double digits for Rocklands, "THEY ARE DREAMIN" that?s what I got out of the meeting. The chief geo Matt was great with his presentation and John Green the logistics guy was great explaining the progress the company has made going about their business very quietly behind the scenes. I have to say I was impressed with the progress the company has made over the past four years and the press in Sydney and the Courier Mail should be ashamed of themselves for writing untruths abut Cudeco.. Not one of the gutless press even bothered to check out the Rocklands Project. Why? You may ask yourself. Because if they did they could not longer print negative stories. At the end of the day the negativity only hurts aussie shareholders, it has no effect on the person they are targeting WM>, who I'm sure doesn?t give a toss what they write. As WM said to the AGM, "the fat lady is definitely going to sing".

Oh & by the way at the AGM Wayno?s statement which rocked the room was
    ?What does the GFC stand for???????????????????
    ?Good for CuDeco? laughter all round.
    Personally I had a great day work up a nice thirst touring the site , wasn?t too hot Wayne must of had a word with the big fella upstairs ?hold the heat for my AGM hey G!? presto out of season mild spring day only got to about 34, luck to all holders.

Ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.