CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

more feedback from agm........., page-2

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Thanks Ikey.

At the end of the day, I don't think anyone would be surprised if the x-men did visit the data room. It could simply be conjecture by whoever gave HWill their summary after a visit.
    We're assuming it was N, however no proof of that.

Unless the company confirms it, theres no proof the x-men have seen the data anyway.

Although I'm certain they'd be keen to take a look see...probably half a dozen other companies in the same boat.

I do like your impression on the HK listing after attending the AGM. It makes perfect sense to me as it'd act as a strategic block to ensure any bid from x-men etc is 'fair value'.
    The Chinese understand the supply/demand situation with metals like copper more than most Aussies imo. They'd also understand the Rockland project's long term value (50 + yrs) more than any local fund...M&G, Vanguard are also evidence the local funds here have zero idea. Content to sit on their hands whilst this is playing out right in front of their eyes. It'd be a shame if they've based their understanding of the project on the articles in the SMH and CM etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.