PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

more fresh colculations

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hey anybody out there awake tonight and reading these postings ????

Just had a glance back over the PPP September Quarter report and realized there could still be the prospect of around a GROSS $US 40 million plus oil income from Tui this December Quarter.

In the Sept Quarter report Tony Radford (Chairman) mentions that the PPP share of Tui production then was 240,000 barrels. But the net oil sales amounted to 117,000 barrels because there was a need to build up an oil inventory level from a new field. So the "held back" production would not show through as income till the December quarter.
    So 123,000 barrels @ $US 95 = $US 11,685,000.

So I will hedge my bets and say that the potential oil income for PPP in the December Quarter could be anywhere between $US 30 million GROSS and $US 45 million GROSS

The other thing to bear in mind is that the bank arrangement for the loan to develop TUI has repayments spread out over 6 years. While PPP is allowed to pay back faster (and probably will) it will not be planning to repay all the loan in this or the next quarter. So the build up in cash will be very strong.

At the end of the Sept Quarter report Radford indicated the forward direction
    (1)looking at PPP getting involved in new exploration drilling - (probably with the JV - my comment)
    (2) recruiting a geoscientist as a full time CEO to help that
    (3) structuring an alliance with another like minded company
    (4) or convential farm-ins

So it is likely to be on the move even if at the moment the shareprice hasn't

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.