MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

More from Energy News to share, page-6

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    As I have said many times before, IMHO, Politicians will only look after their skins and their Political careers. Anyone that thinks different than that, and are of the beliefs that Politicians will look after them first and foremost, IMO must have to have their heads read by some doctors.

It is amazing at the reaction and the quick turnaround from their original policies as soon a some of their own lost their seat, while a couple others just hanged on by the bare skin of their teeth. An dtyhat is even when MEL has made it clear that we are not going to drill for CSG but conventional gas.

What I can't get my head around to though, is as to why other majors have been left untouched by this change of attitude in the CSG. Especially when it is just the NR that are going to suffer.

After all, the Pilliga area has received more objections than many other areas, and they are drilling and producing CSG, they not.??

How can they totally close one area from CSG and not another.???

Is the second area not prone to the same risk as the other one in regard to CSG.??

If anything, and IMHO, the Liverpool plains and surrounding areas are more prone to water damage/risk with the artesian basin, than what the NR would be.

I am at a total loss here.....

But, I am willing to bet, that, where the majors have been left alone to roam in the green and lush pastures, none of their party members are at risk of loosing their own seats. A quick look around will confirm what I am talking about IMO.

And we are the fools that are constantly falling for their craps, time and times again....and vote them back in.

When will we learn.??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.