CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

more from jason brewer

1. 259 Posts.
    Peter

I have no issues whatsoever in responding to emails and actually quite enjoy the challenge ? not only of working to build a company like Continental but facing the difficult times such as these.

Clearly when share prices have a sustained fall shareholders have a right to demand what is going on, what management are doing about and what is going to turn things around.

Always follow comments and would dearly love to be able to stand there in the forum and address each and every one ? on Botswana for instance on why we hadn?t started sooner - we have over 916km of ground that has not be the subject of any detailed exploration work ? would shareholders prefer we walked straight in and started drilling before completing preliminary work, defining an exploration target, meeting experienced in country consultants and appointing the appropriate drilling contractors ? we need to proceed in a methodical and measured way to ensure we get maximum value from our exploration program.

Have noted comments on AIM and consolidation, as I?ve mentioned they were never going to be a quick fix or a wave of the magic wand, it?s about building value for shareholders and whilst I know it?s hard for many to see that now, I am adamant that both will have a major impact on our business. Timing wise, the markets and South Africa have not been kind on us, but we are fortunate in that we have operations mining and selling coal and generating net operating cashflow and net profits and we have the support of major institutions such as ABSA/Barclays and EDFT in developing our next mine.

Please don?t hold back from sending emails and raising rightful concerns or issues that require further clarification. Will always address them as best I can

Many thanks

Jason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.