CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

more from jason brewer, page-7

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Sorry I do have to say this (and it's not a dig I am really happy with this coy) the way things are going this will still be an issue... They may have to consolidate again Lolol

Patience people it has been only about 15 months since the first announcement on Mashala. Take a step back and look at what these guys have achieved over that period of time. What will they do in another 15 months?

Yes the price is down what does that mean? Someone is giving you (or likely an insto at the bottom) an opportunity to pick these up VERY cheap. I don't believe it is down for any of the reasons floating around on these threads it is down because there are supposedly over 10,000 retail investors on this one and then there is this thread on HC (which is well known in the investment community) with all the crap that is written on here everyday (sorry to Mihal Brendan & Domum and a few others) It
    will not go up in price until the smart money decide to take it up and they won't until they think they have got it as low as they can. If they can get people this upset oh yeah it will keep dropping "why buy the cow when the milk is free"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.