FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

correct DB .............. but that doesn't mean they can't...

1. 1,916 Posts.
    correct DB .............. but that doesn't mean they can't declare it before 2017 just they have to declare it by 2017 however I believe that the JV will have the results of the present SNE x3 well appraisal by mid 2016 and if it all stacks up then we should get confirmation 2H 2016, don't think either the Senegalese Govn or the JV will want to hold off.

I also would like the proposed additional 3 wells to be drilled prior to any T/O offers especially if they have success in Bellatrix and then propose explorations wells in both Sirius and Soleil plus a FAN-2 appraisal well, but if they have success at BEL- 1 have a feeling they may appraisal Bellatrix before exploring either Sirius or Soleil.

Problem I see coming up is the JV have so many prospects available to explore that, if they manage to prove up SNE and BEL as being commercial, they may proceed into development before testing the other prospects, either that or the JV will need a couple of rigs, one for the production wells and a second for further exploration and appraisal, and for FAR that means money and an awful lot of it!!!!!   ....................  all interesting times IMO

HKP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.