PGM 0.00% 2.2¢ platina resources limited

more fuel for our galactic starship

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    The gurus are calling for an imminent breakout of the American Gold Bugs Index .....the HUI ......bit like our XGO when it was in existence before being hidden inside the XRA .... conspiracy theory abounds but dont mind me haha

http://www.kitco.com/ind/silberman/silberman_oct122007.html

Breakout on Line + 3% is at 414 according to this guy.
    It closed +3 to 413 last nite with POG at 748. Can feel it prepping to rock on and provide another tune for our Ice Queen to dance to.

And when the HUI does, every man and his dog will be looking for quality value for money goldcos worldwide for all kindsa reasons. "Course, they dont yet know PGM exists, let alone it is a goldco, unless they have been sniffing inside here ... I mean even our leaders didnt know PGM was meant to be a goldco until Santa presented them with the toy factory on a plate haha.

But when they inevitably DO realise PGM is as much a goldco as the rest of the best AND that we are talking about goldco of global significance emerging here, given that NEIGHBOUR Miramar just got paid 1.5 billion greenbacks for its IG ex BHP freebie handout stash next door, then Bob's really our uncle and we are one bunch of very happy elves.

But also re-emphasizes the value of being listed on the TSX in full view of the REAL gold players. I am convinced a TSX listing (for a mere 1 million bucks) immediately adds 50% to a company's market cap without moving a muscle AND puts ya straight under greedy global cowboy eyes. My ongoing gripe with the Jungle King. Prime examples (check their charts on TSX listing) AVM, PDN, EQN, MBN ...... the list goes on.

Any serious emerging miner would be heading there as a priority for its shareholders. ESPESH if u have decent projects outside Oz. By Zeus, Greenland is to Canada what Tassie is to us ........ right on their doorstep AND about same latitude as Miramar's own icy toy factory of same size !!!

And by Aphrodite, if its Olympians they need to mind a new store there and tell the good news in Canuk cowboy land where the golden sharks circle, I'd even be willing to do a voluntary holiday ... err ... tour of duty for a coupla years to really add value to my expanding personal holding ..... Id even bring my own personal Mandarin assistant in case they needed any deals done with the Chinese haha.

Olympian VISION is usually the diff between performance excellence and mediocrity ... examples all round. Tho certainly no complaints here cos reckon they have that "right stuff" anyway and will no doubt continue to intrigue us with coming developments.

I guess then no wonder the boys were anxious to get those oppies out at 140 RIPs ..... reckon they may have been caught with their pants down a bit cos could have just as easily been at 70c if they were listening to us in here hey haha. Or reckon they just wanted to get the message across to us just how valuable they think our toys are.

Generally speaking, directors are usually the last to realise the intrinsic value in a global sense of what they sit on. I remember my brief words with an ex HLX director (may he R.I.P) years ago when discussing another project ...... his lament was he sold a swag at 1.75 on the way up only to miss the 10 bucks they hit ....... I think that was on the original Fifield elluvial platinum discovery ....... PGM now hold that and I've got my own "private" 2+ buck price tag for that increment alone in mind with POPt now racing away into blue sky.

Fifield wasnt even mentioned in uncle Bob's current 3 priority project spiel on Boardroom Radio. And rightly so, cos Fifield is not so curently significant RELATIVELY speaking. Its prob only a baby company maker. Personally am interested in those billion buck deals going on around us all the time now.

Hence happy to see the Ice Queen strutt her stuff locally a bit before she heads for the Broadway of global centre stages later, even if only on tour haha.

All deep visioning thru the Delphic cosmic smoke as usual, as we cruise into deep galactic space. Love the cosmic stuff, dreamcatcher kinda stuff haha.

Loved the window dressdown at the sweep yesterday. Must be looking for that rare stuff called PGM scrip now hey. Where's TT ?

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $12.77K 583.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 731613 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 34288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.