URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Hi Satori,I think one of the reasons that there are so many...

1. 63 Posts.
    Hi Satori,

I think one of the reasons that there are so many casual observers on the URA forum is because of posts like this.

Please dont take this the wrong way as I respect the belief and optimism you and others share for a stock you are a stakeholder in.

But here comes the "BUT" part.

You ask, "who are the big cappers at 32/34 cents" and "Is this person deliberately endeavouring to keep a lid on this and if so is it someone directly associated with the company?"

Could this be the most optimistic analysis of a share for quite some time??

Current price is ~16 cents yet you claim this stock is being manipulated at the hands of cappers who have mischieviously put a sell order at over twice its current trading price?

I too would love to know who these "cappers" are so they come come and cap some of the other shares I own at twice their value!

Please dont be too offended but maybe have a constructive look at some of your posts on URA from an independant perspective and asertain if they reflect reality.

My take on some of these overly optimistic posts is that they compromise the integrity of the company (I know some would say that they do not need the additional assistance on this front).

Keep up the good work as I do enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.