XJO 0.58% 8,091.9 s&p/asx 200

more gann45 hocus pocus, page-10

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi 9lives, on christmas eve you posted this (below) which I agreed with and posted something similar on the BHP thread on 24th.

"Volt, looks like we will set up beautifully for the 29th...your 8th dec remains intact on the DOW and only slightly eclipsed on the SPX by the 17th (there's a hair's width in it). The US is open tonight and boxing day i believe so we could have 2 up nights then a higher open on the 29th....the asx seems to be hinting at a +ve night for wall street. Also as I said I have the 21st Jan as an important date....the 17th Dec is 34 days off the 20th which is inauguration, so the fib number there is just a little extra boost for my case."

Then yesterday you posted this (below). Have you changed your mind or do you expect the down turn to initiate after the 29th? Just a little confused with your thoughts and also curious if you could enlighten me?

"the DOW, without getting too fancy, looks set for another measured move down.....we had consolidation post july 15 and support at 4x the 1987 high (10,890) and then the drastic move down in October....then another consolidation and support at 3x the 1987 high (8,167). The good ol' fashioned simple ol' measurement rule suggests now another move is imminent of equal proportion that would take us down to 2x the 1987 high or 5445.......this, coincidentally, also will represent (as I have previously mentioned) a 61.8% fall from the 2007 top.....

I will eat my hat if we aren't there by January 21st.....but I'm loving all the contradicting views and opinions.

Here's hoping for a good rally after that....."

Also, do you not expect a nice rally to commence around the 14th Jan, considering all the positive sentiment that will be in the air with Obama coming into office a week later, massive stimulus package plus all the other positive hype connected to a new presidency and everything that will be promised etc? He speaks well and will be great for sentiment imo. Also the fact that US banks will be enetering into a new year (on their books) and will be lending like crazy again which will surely take the equity markets up on confidence alone? Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.