RSG 4.96% 63.5¢ resolute mining limited

more gold at mount wright, page-11

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hey Loki,

You crack me up with your post lol

Ofcourse RSG can just mine under a village in Africa especially if we do the same here in Australia where we mine right under the city centre of Ballarat in Victoria.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/videos/2011/06/30/3257802.htm

what we are dealing with at the moment are these criminal shorters who just drive the price down as they please, regardless of fundamentals.

Shorters and bot trading with tiny parcels are creating havoc in the market and that we have been saying in RSG for the last few years now.

Only when the gold price rises fast and new buyers jump in will the shorters move into the back ground.
    But when there is little turnover they use their muscles to push the price down at every possible opportunity.

This is the very reason why the big banks and hedgefunds make so much money in the stock market, because these practices are close to criminal and should have never been allowed.

but saying that I think higher gold prices are around the corner and the fundamentals will prevail.

Hope that all holders buy some more RSG shares as the bottom should be close now.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.5¢
Change
0.030(4.96%)
Mkt cap ! $1.351B
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 64.0¢ 63.0¢ $5.754M 9.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 243739 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 837177 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.