RSG 6.03% 61.5¢ resolute mining limited

Guys/galsGet real.The villagers at Bibiani need to be fed.They...

1. 11,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Guys/gals

Get real.

The villagers at Bibiani need to be fed.

They will play dead and seem very co-operative now that NMG has ceased operations and been milked off for 3 years of its $300m (the villagers would have been smiling, hey in fact there are pictures of them smiling as hundreds of them hung around the mine doing god knows what).

I wonder if that rust bucket of a mill ever really got refurbished or if they ever located the supposed crusher parts that went missing at the port for 2 years (or was that just more bulldust?).

RSG needs to spend $80-100m to move villagers and develop the main Bibiani pit and underground mine. At the current share price they could issue another 200m shares at 50 cents. Would not that be a blast. Buy shares on market to support the share price at $1.80 and sell them at 50 cents. Just brilliant.

Best to write off this dog and sell it to some other fool when the POG recovers. The money saved could be used to buy a cheaper gold deposit eventually. In fact they do not have enough cash on hand for the Syama upgrade and to develop a mine in Tanzania (assuming there is enough ore there).

Will it get back to 59 cents? That could be a reasonable entry point, or not. I dunno.

Good news on Mt Wright, but it only extends the life for another year - perhaps that is how it will always be there.

loki (just saying no good things pops out of bibiani except hungry mouths that must be fed cause its there land.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.035(6.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298B
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.5¢ 59.0¢ $5.904M 9.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 148752 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.