SMC 0.00% 49.0¢ strategic minerals corporation nl

Would someone do themselves and me a favour and ring Wally...

1. 428 Posts.
    Would someone do themselves and me a favour and ring Wally Martin at SMC on 08 93888511 and ask him the size of the expanded resource in ounces. That needs vitally to be announced in conjunction with assay reports. How can new interest be created in the stock if we dont have a renewed quantity /.value estimate of `the resource.
    It appears to be a commercial project and not a soul is interested in it after that good announcement. Some stocks could easily be 10 to 20 cents on this news or am I misreading it?
    My wife spoke to him the other day with me listening in because as at the moment I unfortunately cant talk following an operation hence my request of a fellow poster to ring. He also said at the time of our phonecall that results of drilling were on the web site re. Willipa Dome but again there is no drill result so far or end timeline estimate of drilling and any would be investor needs such measurement tools and better communication from the company.
    I think Wally only believes in digging it up to prove economic viability but he needs a better SP and better shareholder support or a takeover if this is going to get up and boogie.
    I would appreciate some feedback...common, one of you, Tibbs,osr, give me some help and at the same time help your own holding.... heres hoping you here my call....thanks PS. I have held for many years but increasd my holding a fair bit 14 months ago to average down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.