NDO 0.59% 85.5¢ nido education limited

Sandy, I am in favour of NDO keeping the majors out of Gindarra...

1. 7,809 Posts.
    Sandy, I am in favour of NDO keeping the majors out of Gindarra despite the co retaining more of a perceived risk burden .
    Holders may consider this a high risk venture for a small co like NDO to take on, but how do people think majors became "majors" ? - they took on risk and got rewarded .

atm, NDO is being priced as if it is a high risk low asset company . We all read and hear about the massive elephant fields but they just aren't being reflected in the shareprice in any form . We are currently being valued at little more than Galoc field, so what the heck have holders got to feel precious about ?
    If we were 40-50 cents I can imagine people would want to preserve that valuation, and hence farmout some risk, but as it stands NDO holders are being shafted by large multi national institutions that toss around the scrip like greasy fish and chip paper.
    Majors negotiate with NDO but restrain from offering a fair farmin . So stuff them I say . Let's "go it alone" . Let KIK farmout if they want . NDO can use cash flow to fund it's future, and retain its holder's equity .

People may be scared of the shareprice being volitile if we take on too much risk, but what the heck do we suffer from now - the instos treat NDO cheaply despite it's success. We are cheap because the large holders mistreat the scrip .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.