ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

more good news and its down we go, page-14

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hardmano,

Ha ha, no, I'm actually not a "whinger" by nature and don't believe my posts to be whinges. Without wishing to appear defensive, I still have 25K invested in ESG. That, I assume (perhaps inacurately) is probably more than many of the posters on this thread have invested in ESG and surely indicates that I have some level of confidence in the company. Of course, the amount of money one invests in any company is no qualification for being right or wrong about it.

Having said that, I'm not entirely sure on what basis you state so definitively the following:

"we have stated as has ESG that reserves will be upgraded by year end .... and that's when the sp will move .."

Hardmano, I respect your opinion as you have often given what I feel is high quality advice to those who contribute to this thread, but surely the above quote goes beyond the bounds of opinion and is a declaration.

And yes, you are quite correct, there are plenty of other opportunites - and I have availed myself of some of them. I had hoped however, this might have been one of those opportunities, and it still MIGHT play out that way. It's just taking a lot longer than other companies I've invested in and that is frustrating for me and many other shareholders who perhaps didn't invest in ESG when it was 20c but rather more recently, say June of last year when the price was 93c. In such a case, a return of a little under 10% for 15 months is not altogether a brilliant, particularly in a market that has been as buoyant as this one has been over the past 5 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.