ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

more good news and its down we go, page-23

1. 1,504 Posts.
    Here is my thoughts:

I like others are guilty of being impatient and getting frustrated when ESG's share price doesn't perform as well as it should in THEORY. I have numerous posts venting my frustrations and confusion as to why ESG has not moved. The thing I have come to realise is that if the market rated every stock on it's theoretical value then you could never make any big profits. People need to realise the market will never be rational and that in itself is the beauty of the market. Look at FMG traded below 5c for years and then within a couple of years it was over $100+, then there was Poseidon that traded $200+, these are perfect examples of how the market will never be rational.

Every investment decision presents an opportunity cost, yes you could of invested in MQG and doubled your money but who is to say that in a couple of months MQG loses $5+ while ESG gets taken over for $3.50+, at the end of the day only YOU have made your investment decision based on what YOU thought was right.

As for this quote by Hardmano :
    "we have stated as has ESG that reserves will be upgraded by year end .... and that's when the sp will move .."

Yes it may be a declaration but there is a pretty good evidence backing that up. Every ESG broker report has said something along these lines. According to a poster on ESG, management has said that ESG's market cap will most likely be significantly higher when the reserve upgrades are complete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.