GAL 0.00% 16.0¢ galileo mining ltd

More good news coming?, page-46

1. 10,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2792
    Hi @Cord
    My remark about Germany may have been too presumptive. There are moves afoot to replace the shortfall in Russian gas, but it's true the industrial world uses natural gas as a chemical precursor for many industrial processes, including plastics.
    The West has a balancing act between sanctions on Russia and maintaining European society specially during this winter.

But I would not write Germany off too quickly, they are very clever, but politically they have made some terrible mistakes over the last decade, closing nuclear and coal and relying on renewables and Russian gas. Mind boggles over those decisions.

Anyway, a recession does not mean everything stops. I must go read Charlie Munger's latest rave on that.

Best way to look at him is google 'Charlie Munger on the 2023 Recession' - The YouTube is interesting right through, but the bit about 2023 recession starts at 1.25mins.

His thoughts are that this is not the recession we had to have, rather it was the one we decided to have, as a necessary aftermath to saving our economies during covid.

Cheers @Cord, happy to hear your rebuttal at any time.
    Last edited by JandJ: 22/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $17.23K 106.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 10950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.