GAL 0.00% 18.5¢ galileo mining ltd

More good news coming?, page-52

1. 2,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    And until the government is 'persuaded' to do something about it, gweston, that's the way it's going stay. Unfortunately, the vast majority of voters don't understand or follow the stock markets, and so they remain blissfully ignorant how much money is being siphoned off by the Big End of town and overseas vulture funds, et al. Until,in some way, politicians are made aware, and realize what could be done with the taxes those stolen funds would produce, they will continue to act 'dumb' and do nothing.Where are the votes in fixing up the ASX, and ASIC?
    It's better in my view, to prevail upon producers of TV programs such as 'Four Corners' and/ or get the attention of the 'Teal' M.P s/Independents, to encourage them to pick up the cudgels and help broaden public understanding of what's going on. Otherwise, the games will continue to be played on GAL and other like stocks, approaching success.
    I will be firing off an email to the ABC re; 'Four Corners' covering the matter in the New Year.I suggest others do the same, it would have a much bigger impact.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $59.82K 330.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.