CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

more good news, page-13

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Well the SP has now retreated back to CR price after touching 36cents
    Why was it necessary to raise money now after all the assurances this was not going to happen. Their credibility IMO has dropped some what after this as well the changing of start up by a month.
    I may sound a little trivial but we were told each month all was on schedule and fully funded.. I know many of you are not interested in making negative comments and are probably lost for words as I have been over this CR but lets all be honest.
    I certainly hope all is in order and that the gold is there as stated. The company really needs to find a much thicker vein than the specks of gold they are finding.

IMO I thought the CR was a little gift for the Directors at a price that could see them make a little extra pocket money. It is a pity their holding could not be put in ESCROW for two years. Maybe they might pledge not to sell any shares within the two years unless they reach a dollar Or agree not to sell shares below a dollar.

Just my thoughts. No I did not take up my entitlement as I believe it was a bit fishy and always felt the SP would retreat back. It was also a protest on what I thought of the matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.