CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Thanks for double checking that janti…I obviously clicked the...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Thanks for double checking that janti…I obviously clicked the wrong page…….I got everything else right…..jeez you must be nervous enough without that added pressure….still i am very happy seeing Cobalt head up as strongly as it is currently doing….still a ways to go to get back up to its old highs as you have pointed out…but that is where I feel it is heading.
    Can we also agree that copper is heading north nicely….again something our shorters do not want to hear eh….so 30 days back it was only US$3.03/Lb but today …….it is up a whole approx US$500/tonne more at US$3.25/Lb….remembering us Holders know we have ship loads and your lot say we still have nothing…lol

So that EXTRA $500/tonne would add another approx $15,000 for EACH shipping container should it carry 30tonnes of fairly pure native copper…..now keeping in mind WM is a scrooge…so he would not be shipping much waste…..looking after us Holders again…...making just that one ore shipping container potentially worth a very healthy approx $218,000 "US"……and I counted roughly 100 of those containers from previous announcement happy snapps….but in your case not so happy snaps….lol

Perhaps next week janit we will be told just how much waste will be in each container 5%?,10%?,20%?,30%?, 50%?…I know, I know I did not include what our shorters guess is…95%…there you go I am still being nice to your lot….just leaves approx US$11,000 x 100 = 1.1Mill …if your lot of punters are correct.

Have to agree next week could be VERY FRUITFUL….imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.