RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

more good news..., page-9

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi Ed27620, good work and good profit.

I got it at $0.012, spent nearly one month to read anything about IO, Pilbara, and BRIC, and decided to bet on it.

I thought I knew China very well and understood the power of the desire to get a reasonable life of billions people there. They need the IO for the house and bridge. Every year there are the people as the population of the Australia move into the cities.

Japan's economy expansion last more than 15 years which made a quite long time resource booming. China's industrialization should be longer and stronger, india...and so on.

MIS has been tookover at the price $6.48 around. Some mates here have calculated which represented about $10 per ton of IO(I forgot the Fe grade). In discounting, we assume $1 per ton for FMS, which means FMS had been discounted since the risks of the future.

So far all of things I know has shown great probabilities FMS has the IO, perhaps huge IO, which much bigger than the expectation.

I decided to bet until FMS drills its last hole for IO. I do afraid if I sell, I would never dare to buy all of the shares I sold back.

I understand if you don't buy it back but I don't think it is good time to sell. IO demand is still quite strong. The demand needs much longer time to catch up. 500mT IO or more, such as 1bT, is huge strategic asset. I don't think anyone would buy gold for necesities but they would buy IO as necessities.

Fed and central Bankers are trying to save the bank system. The financial tsunami has hit everything. The darkest is there. Once the tsunami gone and FMS should just get the drilling result ready. The IO should make FMS.

Of course, nothing could be sure but no risk no money. If the risk affordable, FMS's leverage function could be great. I bet FMS for a life turning point. I need one and would like to pay for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.