TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Agreed. This Flinders Diamonds business is a bit out of control...

1. 259 Posts.

Agreed. This Flinders Diamonds business is a bit out of control - it serves as the quintessentiel example of euphoria sweeping aside common sense when the market bolts. As they say - resist the temptation to overstay the party and you'll avoid the hangover. I was reading a report from a broker at Tricom Equities who contends that the management is mediocre and have achieved nothing of any importance except stumbling on a possible iron ore body. A geologist 'familiar with the area' thinks there is potential of up to 300mt, but abolsutely no drilling to date. IFE have proven management, 44mt proven resources and target 300mt to 600mt. And it is a higher quality ore requiring less benefication. And possiiblity of hematite DS ore - which is actually a serious possibility. No comparison can be made. However in relation to TRF, the market has the tendancy to throw up excellent bargains, and TRF is one of them. They've already made one discovery - Wilcherry Hill - and they're bound to find another. Just because a pack of day-traders aren't all over the stock like a rash doesn't mean it isn't any good. Look at INP - before making their huge oil discovery they got no love at all. I bet the fellow that sold them for $1.90 who bought them for 30c a piece only 3 months ago can tell you that. Strength in one's convictions is required. Avoid the heard mentality.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Go IFE, TRF and KEY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.