BKS burdekin pacific limited

Tas,1. No. I am however, a believer in the Mt Kasi Gold Project...

1. 85 Posts.
    Tas,
    1. No. I am however, a believer in the Mt Kasi Gold Project and the current board. I also believe that other people are interested in news about bks that is in the public domian. (Look at their website for news releases etc)
    2. Obviously, I ticked the acceptance, otherwise I would not have entered the HC site.
    3. They are just about the same people all the time who keep calling the same repeated meeting. They hold approx 5% of the shares in the company. It must be driving the other 95% of shareholders crazy. However, it is clear that they (5% shareholders) believe that, if they can get their hands on it, Mt Kasi is worth 'alot'. But does that mean 'alot' to existing shareholders? I have seen nothing from them to suggest that I, as a shareholder, would be better off.
    4. At the last meeting held in May, Mr Vitale was comfortably re-elected by existing shareholders. They apparently believe that he is worth what he receives. He now takes approximately 33% less.
    Cheers,
    wwhl

Constructive comments & discussion please.
    I hold bks
    Always seek professional investment advice before investing & please read below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.