PRM 0.00% 0.5¢ prominence energy limited

more great positive media exposure

1. 440 Posts.
    the media article below was pulled from business spectator.
    -
    great to see even more media coverage for sur- this time two senior directors buying even more SUR shares - particularly brad farrell - check out how many he owns!! brad farell, fomer sur md, and wolf martinick put the thai deal together and they are both very much 'in the know' on this play....

Given how many shares these two directors already own (i.e. almost 10% of the company between the two of them) just speaks volumes about their confidence in the massive potential of the imminent thai wells!!! When I spoke to Brad Farrell he confirmed they already know the oil is there (given the shell positive drilling) and all that SUR has been doing is re-shooting the seismic, confirming the best sweet spots to drill, and waiting for CVN, operator of the permit, to be ready to expand its operations!

the fact that these two directors are putting even more of their own cash into SUR speaks volumes and is yet another very positive indicator for SUR's SP, with a successful drill in thailand resulting in a 7 to 8 bagger...

should be a great week ahead as SUR SP rallies and consolidates just prior to announcement re first thailand well spudding!!

get ready for formal farm-in agreement re nw europe deal to be announced maybe this week!!

-------------------

NEWS
    Sun Resources directors take up SPP

Published 4:52 PM, 17 Dec 2010

Source: News Bites

Sun Resources NL director Bradford Farrell directly bought 223,881 shares for $15,000 via a 6.7c per share purchase plan on December 16, 2010.

He directly holds 23,486,507 shares.

Director Wolf Martinick directly bought 1,119,405 shares for $75,000.

He directly holds 14,041,233 shares.

STOCK DASHBOARD: December 17, 2010
    -----------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $5.325K 1.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 216315 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 450000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.