CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hi Capitain,I agree with your comments in the shortterm but I...

1. 432 Posts.
    Hi Capitain,

I agree with your comments in the shortterm but I believe in the LT having the hedges closed out will be very postive for CER.
    Life is all about timing and the board taking advantage to close out hedges asap will only help in the long run with the unwinding from CNP as the hedges are with CNP.

THe $$$ wont stay up forever and the USA will improve close out the hedges now if its possible and then the best outcome for CER is the USA economy starts to improve and the US $$$ improves dropping our aussie $$$ back down which will improve the income CER gets from the US properties.

I notice today an article from Westfield saying USA conditions are improving in there shopping centres this can only be postive for CER as well.
    Take advantage of the situation now and reap the rewards later the less CER is tied upo with CNP the les chance of having to undertake a capital raising imo.

I for one will be chearing the Aussie up to close out the hedges once that is completed I will be cheering the USA $$ to go back up and drop ours like a stone back to 75c.

In the meantime like a lot of people I am buying online from America and planning a trip to USA with the family.
    I have a long term view with CER and like a lot of people got in at a very low price so happy to hold as I dont see any downside from here.

Look forward to seeing an ann today on more hedges being closed out.

Cheers
    Hotlegs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.