CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

more high grade cu found, page-15

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Charlie123,

Hats off to the geologists for yet another successful find.

Note typing error has occured for 11 metre sample . Would have liked to have seen a deeper hole as results were increasing with depth.

The possibility that the native copper may be closer to the surface than originally thought places a whole new aspect on how much extra native copper may be found.

Whilst the company has been cautious in not raising the expectations of shareholders, they have on a number of occasions pointed to the possibility of larger native copper nuggets being pushed aside and not being efficiently recovered because of the way the RC drill works when drilling in the softer oxide zones or in clays or soft friable host material.
    [A look at the Company's video "There's something big under there" explains what may happen.]

Should this turn out to be the case, earlier drilling results will need upgrading.

I realise that,until mining begins, that nothing is definite.However,the speculation that the larger native copper nuggets may be pushed aside when the RC drill is in operation in the soil profiles meantioned earlier seems to me a reasonable hypothesis.

Even if it does not result this way, what CDU has is an ever growing resource . Las Minerale open cut will need to be reconfigured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.