CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

more high grade cu found, page-82

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    First thank you helmel for your kind words. I've never posted on here looking for the attention but I really appreciated your post!

I don't believe anything I write will do anything to the share price but I just like to call things as I see them. For all I know we could be at $5 next week and if we are I'll be as happy as everyone else. I've still got enough left.

As for the mini's you have to remember I'm not buying more shares just because they cost less. If a disaster were to occur I would use the $$ I have "saved" on the mini's to buy heads if that is indeed what I want to do. The whole thing might cost me 20 cents if that. It just allows me to do a couple of other things I like the look of right now without digging into my pockets. There's more I know but I'm happy.

Everyone else have been spot on with their comments. WM may be right in selling when he does but until I'm happy he'll be selling when HE wants to I'm happy going to stick with my plan. Hey if I solve some of these issues I have with the stock over the next few weeks and we do go to $3 I might be very very happy. Especially if nobody here gets a margin call.

Everyone's fate rely's on the Big 3 and how the buy back is handled IMHO. I'd like to see some scenario where it is imperative that they need to keep this thing above $3. Better yet I'd like to think it wouldn't suit them to have one final bash at getting the share price down for a final little play. Who knows maybe I've become a conspiracy theorist while owning this darn thing. Don't think I was before!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.