CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

more high grade cu found, page-86

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Bermuda,

Thanks for a great post, and most importantly, calling a spade a spade. Good to see lol.
    The thing that I do also agree with you, is the fact that the sp is under the control of you know who and IMO it has now created a stock that has more than likely become illiquid. If the traders and the market makers will not move in soon, we may as well all go to sleep and wake up when someone will tell us that the time is ready to wake up.

Then there is that very important point, that, as you wrote, no one knows what those big three are going to do in there. We, (or me at least), knows very well that M & G is not there for us but for themselves, and as for the other two, the sky is the limit in regard to speculations.

And who's behind NAAIL. Really, that has got me totally confused, lost, and wondering. I have my ideas which are nothing more than speculations. I really would like to be a fly on the wall of the boardroom (or outside might be even better), and listen to a few things at times.

I am also not very happy at all myself about the shares to be issued to CDU staff when, like you, all the shares that I've bought over the years, I paid for with my own money, and I have made that quite clear in the past, although it dind't go down too well with many others that think that the company can't do anything wrong.

Yes, for the time being I will continue to sit on the sideline and watch. But I am also very concerned at some very good opportunities that are going amiss out there, while my money is sitting here doing nothing much in return.

Cheers, and thanks again.
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.