CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

more high grade cu found, page-89

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Buddy,

Wayne McCrae is not insensitive, would be aware and would have been aware that, for one reason or another, shareholders may at times have a need to sell their shares.

He believes, as do I, that CDU shares are worth holding and his recommendation that they be put away in the bottom drawer is a general one subject to changing personal circumstances unfortunately as happened to Max,something which was beyond his control.

Why a shareholder, particularly a larger one , would dispose of his shares at a loss now is rather intriguing.

He has had opportunities to exit CDU at a profit when there was uncertainty whether the money for mining could be obtained. That uncertainty has been removed.

When he bought the shares at higher than current prices,there was the possibility that CDU could not raise the funds to go mining. That speculation is a thing of the past.

CDU is in a much stronger position today and is going mining with the best equipment money can buy after scrupulously examining the optimum methods of ore exraction and treatment.

Employee share schemes are not uncommon. I have participated in one. Their purpose is to reward staff for their service to the company and is an inducement for them to remain company employees.

Any shares issued to them are held in escrow and are paid off over time through the same dividends you and I will receive. They are retained by the company until fully paid out and cannot be sold whilst in escrow.

Should an employee leave and he/she does not wish to pay the balance owing, the partly paid shares are forfeited to the company.

Strong indicators of how a company is faring is its poor state of funding,board instability and exiting of major shareholders.

These factors are not happening with CDU. We actually have a strengthening with the addition of the two Chinese companies, one of which is an end user. They, along with M@G, have forked out many millions to CDU. Where would CDU be without them?

CDU would be going nowhere. It would be just another mining hopeful at the mercy of a predator and with a share price reflecting its status and this forum would resound with unabated negativity.

Having the three major shareholders on board and their injection of capital is propelling CDU from a could be to a will be and I, for one, am grateful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.