BKS burdekin pacific limited

Mozz18, the infighting has everything to do with the minority...

1. 85 Posts.
    Mozz18, the infighting has everything to do with the minority group of shareholders. Do your own research but in my opinion, and from my own research, there may be dubious motives possibly at work.

As far as I am aware, there is no infighting with the company directors or the board.

1. The gold finds are great.

2. The company is progressing as planned, towards a
    bankable feasibilty study for the Mt Kasi Gold Project.

3. They just won the court case to stop, tempararily, the minority group of shareholders.

4. I think that the destabilising effect, that the minority group of shareholders is having, is a short term thing.

5. I will keep buying bks while it is still a bargain.

6. Both the directors and the destabilising minority group of shareholders must believe that Mt Kasi is worth many millions of dollars given the battle that they are engaged in. Both want it badly.

7. In my opinion, the current board should be kept in place and the minority group of shareholders should support the company instead of destabilising it.

8. Alot of investors think that the current board is worth keeping, as the company just raised $2,300,000 which keeps on track and possibly expands its current drilling programme. (likely expansion given their recent great gold finds)

9. It also enables bks to pay for the feasibility study which is likely to lead to mining and the production of gold therfore hopefully increasing the SP and shareholder wealth.

10. I have not heard anything (business plan) from the minority group of shareholders on exactly what they intend to do - bigger, better or faster than the current board or in fact how they intend to do it ...... whatever that may be.

Constructive comments & discussion please.
    I hold bks
    Always seek professional investment advice before investing & please read below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.