More homeless, page-102

1. 86,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well, if you think you would have done as you have done if you'd had a car accident at 20 and been hugely disabled - lotsa luck to you

if you think that you'd be ok if you had a stroke at 40 that made it that you couldn't look after yourself -then, lotsa luck with that

if you think that any of that had happened to you in some land where there were not the same level of protections as Oz - then, you have a very limited imagination and display a delusional level of self confidence.

as to my situation - well, I often reflect on my life - and what I find is that my 'failures' are as important - probably MORE important in creating where I am now and what I'm doing

And, I'm more happy with where I am now than I have ever been ------ and I have to say ----------- thank you to the failures and the duds and the bad decisions in life - because without them - I would not be where I am now

If anyone with a bit of age on is happy with their lot or their life - then, believe me ---------- far more than how one has 'well managed things' ------ one is where one is because of the happenings and conditions experienced through ones life

when you can control not having car accidents or strokes or your country ending up in war or those 'it came out of nowhere happenings' -

you let me know --------- until then --------- I remain convinced that it's the way that life has gone that allows us to be where we are when we are.

If it were all down to management --------- Steve Jobs would be playing with the grandkids now

he is not ---------- all the money, all the power - meant nothing

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.