More homeless, page-80

1. 55,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1008
    Haryy nails it during an interview which also touches on the housing crisis.  He also said there is no way they can build the homes they say they will build

A problem’: Harry Triguboff says politicians ‘look after themselves first to get votes’

6 hours ago

Meriton Managing Director Harry Triguboff says politicians have “a problem” because first and foremost they look after themselves "to get votes”.
    “They just talk about it, and they have no idea how to do it because they have a problem,” Mr Triguboff told Sky News Australia.
    “A politician has a problem that first and foremost he looks after himself to get votes.
    “For many years, I have two big people that I’ve fought – the Liberal Party and the Labor Party – they both fought me; they never fought each other; they fought me.
    “Why? Because if they attacked units, then they would get votes because, in their minds, everybody wanted to have a house.
    “At the moment, though, the situation is so bad that they’re quite happy to have apartments, so that argument doesn’t last anymore, and that helps me a lot because now they don’t fight me at all.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/australi...-votes/video/a2bc9011bee3def1a72e0be01c804673

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.