More important than money?, page-5

1. 420 Posts.
    Thanks for the kind words, folks - sometimes it's extremely important to look around & smell the roses and feel the wind in your face, as opposed to becoming too narrowly focussed on material things.

I can speak with experience here myself, as I'm just as greedy a b*stard as the next person. Sometimes even moreso.

Perhaps you'd care to read a haunting post I like to peruse every now & then, originally penned by Fatsanta around Christmas time:

"Well do you deserve any presents? Have you been good?

Are you going to suport santa by delivering in his name to all those that have F*#k all or are you going to get pissed and stuffed with food to the point of vomiting while thinking of new ways to rip a few dollars off some peasant in central africa and maiming his family by suporting a diamond cartel?

Why not invest in the American millitary industrial complex and poison a thousand generations with plutionium or destroy the ecology with global warming and over exploitation. I am sure you could find some stocks to do that.

Well as you are driving in you car that would power a small village for a week or eating a meal that would sustain two families for a week, spare a thought for those that are missing limbs and loved ones & those who's homes and way of life has been destroyed through greed. Those that can't pay the interest on a debt they can't understand. And those with no F*#king future who look at their childen and know that they have no future either while you consume.

At least try to give some real hope for the future - think seriously about the ethics of the companies you invest in. Even if you can't do anything keep it in your mind that all this is built on the stolen dreams of others.

As Aristotle said, "The hardest part was their servitude, they had no say or part in anything". How many thousand years ago was that?

Just think and have a merry christmas..."

Well spoken, Fatsanta. I think you said it all.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.