TON 8.33% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi Haggler. We converse yet again the wee hours AC Now holds...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Haggler. We converse yet again the wee hours

AC Now holds approx 800K Ton.

Now they r currently worth 24K

Now humour me Haggler.

If we play the Gods advocate and apply a Ton sp multiple of say 50 which puts Tons MC at 150M aud which is entirely plausible if the EV commodities sentiment carries forward in the next 5-10 years, then ACs accumulated shares should be worth around $1.2M aud.

So AC has had the intelligence to accumulate $1.2M worth Of Ton .

Im just a little confused that u think that AC in incompetent Haggler.

I mean he did stuff up a bit with the annmnt but I know if I’d stuffed up like that and I had a potential $1.2M accumulated Ton I’d be pretty content that my stuff up was offset by my apparent incompetence.

Just saying Haggler

Oh btw good morning Haggler to u too. How is it where u r. It’s bitterly cold where I am but then the hospitals in mid US get that way at this time of year.

Not too many EVs over here yet. I do wish they’d quicken up the charging infrastructure so when I go home from hospital my Tesla wouldn’t be dead flat from the extreme cold over here atm. U should c the snow over the bonnet of my Tesla I can c from my hospital window. It really is that boring in hospital I resort to struggling to my rooms window to get a bleak view of my snow covered Tesla.

However I’m digressing yet again arnt I Haggler.

Dont worry my rooms got nice warm aircon but don't know how the US grid is keeping up with current power demand. Roll on sum Redox infrastrure.

Trouble is u need a fair bit of graphite and vanadium for those rather large storage batteries

But there I go again digressing.

p9equus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $336 30.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1922087 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 331938 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.