KPO 14.3% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

All the snake and ladder merchants that have dubious connections...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    All the snake and ladder merchants that have dubious connections  aside lets get this down on paper and set the record straight.

1. EV is currently 30 million fully diluted.
    2. Fully diluted MC is currently 35 million.

KPO is in a very unique set of circumstances that led to us  being here and value hunters will act like scavengers soon. This point here or a bit lower is where the fence sitters and larger buyers will start to rethink about dropping the bids and waiting for the broker to come to them as the price is getting too low even for the CR takers and the buyers don't want to play chicken with news flow so i am looking for some really juicy action in this region maybe a bit lower then finally we can start to build it back up ready for news flow and it will be squeaky clean right up to my MC targets mid year.

Does not matter what way you twist bend turn this the fact is the value proposition here is  very supreme this cannot be ignored one bit at the moment and WILL quickly reverse with the expected newsflow.

XEC volumes (excluding mining)  have dropped  ALOT  since the day KPO did it's raising making churn very hard for a broker, death by a thousand cuts if you will. What has happened is this is now so far  disconnected with real value that people start to go oh this is worrying (this is not unique to KPO).  As as opposing situation take EMC for example the register is strong  now with the churn done but volume is still worrying low like the whole sector and its MC is at great risk if delivery of objectives is slow . Since trump has gained power the real economy has sprung back resulting in the speculative back drop being shunned, that is until you have a very real event happen then market will reward you equally as much as it would have in the last three years. About 90% of the IPO/RTO that happened in the last 3 years would not last now as large insto's are again finding growth back in the big end. Be very wary of this as KPO is one of only 3 stocks that i can find that will do very well in this environment especially from here god its in a great position you will come to the realization at some point in the near future.

The difference is that as i mentioned we are safe compared to many as our EV is so incredibly low and not a cent is priced in for ANY success which ironically IS way higher probability then any of our small cap peers.

As opposed again to the likes of EMC which despite what some say has indeed priced in quiet a lot of  forward success at this point and is addressing a market that is slightly smaller then ours and is not as advanced in it's commercialization path most will not realize it will take a lot longer then they think IMO and they carry a a fair amount of overhead stress and logistical impairments if it does not chug along as planned.  We here abide by low overhead high margin leveraged model that uses others money.

Great potential in EMC and i beleive they can do it but points out how ridiculous the MC for KPO is after certification by the Chinese government and industry with the last remaining ingredient being sufficient management.

I'm more then happy to sit back here and watch them fight for the scraps. I am a active investor and for obvious reasons i keep track of the companies progress  a lot more then most would including the brokers.  I am infact more then impressed with what is happening and i am 100% certain the broader market will share this enthusiasm very soon.

Not here to sit around the camp fire and sing kumbaya to make people feel warm and fuzzy if you cant work out the discrepancy  of pricing due to over hang and the fact it does not last forever you should not be here.

June 2015 to June 2016- Ross spends all his time developing the right business model.
    June 2016 to August 2016- Renegotiate the Chinese subsidiary and total restructure to have control of projects with little capital required and draw fees from the subsidiary.
    September 2016- Money finally arrives to repay debt in full and working capital to progress the lasts years plans to rapid role out.
    September to October 2016 – Now the money is in Key hires are made to make it all happen with precision.
    December 2016- Management and Directors are approved incentive shares and options (loading the gun). Options are also converted for balance sheet boost as Key EPC partners like 2 years of operating cash.
    November2016 to Now- Key discussions happen with key stakeholders, shareholders, Sinopec and various (40-60) financial in. institutions. “Response is phenomenal” were the words. Kalina was advised by the discussions to "bolster capacity with partners"
    Feb 2017- Forceful announcement on progress with the offset of key hints lining up with my investigation.
    Feb-June THE MONEY SHOT REGION 2017- Complete and detailed plan of what they are doing in china, Contract for further plants with Sinopec and roll out plan, completion of first plant. This is my prediction and will probably be the bare min I expect more but I’ll keep it at that. Possible ROW signings if not extensive update.

Enough out of me now i have said everything humanly possible here and my money is where my keyboard is so lets sit back and see what we have here enjoy.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1 306

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14416360 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11812741 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.