KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Love these Days that sort those who can swim in a changing tide...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Love these Days that sort those who can swim in a changing tide I bet a few will drown. The current price grossly and I mean grossly undervalues the company and kudos to the buyers bloody excellent. On a FA front I remain firm and this will get what's coming in a big way. The problem is as Val said brokers rely on promotion and their parrots and churn the stock however with kpo the company's is not interested in giving them Such promotion material for distribution purposes and this mixed with low volumes in the sector which is turning by the way has resulted in today's share price which has been gift wrapped for the buyers and is for only
    Limited time embrace it. I feel zero sympathy for sellers and I'm here to the end with my millions of shares at 11.8 average. Plain and simple but i smell rats on this forum that think they are investors until they can't handle a correction.The key is in lack of promotion just getting real results you will all see this and consider It a lesson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $980 326.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 16613248 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24946397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.