CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

with all the moderated posts, my research on MJ life Science...

1. Coq
    159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    with all the moderated posts, my research on MJ life Science (MJLS) all info is from CHP announcements and open source online resources.

23 June 17 - ANN - CHP via CIL were going to invest in US 2 Million for a 20% share in Aunt Zeldas in USA. which didn't eventuate.
    29 Aug 17 -  ANN where CHP will invest US 500,000 into MJLS. for 50% of MJLS.
    25 Sep 17 - ANN confirmed investment in MJLS and CHP will seek to make further investments

I can not find any info in regards to what direct investment  MJLS actually have in Caziwell Inc and what 50% of MJLS represents.
    The only info I can find is MJLS has convertible note rights up to 49.99 in Caziwell inc. The KEY words are "UP TO".
    What arrangement or pre agreed terms access these convertible notes and what investment does MJLS have in Caziwell ?

CHP state Caziwell Inc, is the owner of North American business Aunt Zeldas.
    CHP previously stated that AZ Pharmaceuticals Inc was the Owner of Aunt Zeldas on the 23 June 2017  

ASX - ZLD claim Caziwell Inc "operates Aunt Zeldas" , ASX - ZLD pay Caziwell a licensing agreement
    The President, CEO, CFO and Secretary of Caziwell is listed Stewart Smith, Mara Gordon is also a Director of Caziwell - ASX - ZLD Announcements and https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/Detail
    Aunt Zeldas is registered as a non profit entity in California.

As per CHP Announcements MJLS Pty Ltd includes Jason Peterson of CPS Capital.
    CPS Capital was the lead manager, broker for the 4.5 million cap raise CHP did earlier this year  for a 6% fee plus 300 million options.
    All founding principles of MJLS are part of ASX - ZLD.
    The only ASX - ZLD director listed as having a relationship with Caziwell is Mara Gordon. ZLD Annual report 2017 predates the CHP investment therefore will have to wait until the ZLD 2018 ANN report for more info.

MJLS being a PTY LTD has no requirement to disclose its business accounts so it remains a mystery like Syn Dynamics.

I have kept assumptions and my opinion out of the above as the post would be moderated,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.