KRS 0.00% 4.8¢ kresta holdings limited

more info

1. 60 Posts.
    I guess this info is ok, too...I know it's 'simplistic'.

-They were very busy during my attendance (early Dec '07)…the MD had the crew working back until 5pm each day instead of the usual 3pm (if my memory serves me). Lots of reno’s leading into Xmas.

-Indicated instead of small ads they are requiring full-page ads to attract staff, even had Now Hiring banners out the front of their plant and HQ. Labour not easy to come by especially in WA.

-Their properties were in the process of re-val.

-It was clear to see the high regard in which Tass (Zorbas) is held by the workers when we went thru’ the factories. The other execs spoke highly when I had them on their own, said when changes need to be made Zorbas does not muck around, he makes the changes quickly, born entrepreneur and passionate about the company.

-Some good younger guys (circa 40-yrs) being groomed within the company.

- I liked the concept that the MD buys the office crew lunch everyday and insists they sit and eat together on the premises..to discuss what’s been happening. No exceptions.

- He indicated a couple of smaller funds had been buying Kresta stock (names forgotten at my end).

-Very focused on cost cutting measures....the CW reps have had their cars scaled way back to the 'Getz'. Advertising costs cut severely at CW, too.

-Indicated that during recession biz usually is strong via the refurb (rather than moving house) market.

-Increasing manufacture out of China.

-Heading to the USA in January for the official roll-out of their Ventex fabric.

There seems to be broker action on the bid in 100K parcel size this past week.

Do your own analysis. I'm a value-style guy, to ME Kresta is well under-valued and until that is recognised or changes I'm happy to bank the strong F/F yield.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.