BQT bqt solutions limited

more insider buying, page-13

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    No rumours here mate; at least not by me. The only rumour I see is posted by you suggesting another placement is coming. Forgive me, but I don't see any substantial security holder notices relating to BQT lately (cf this "broker selling down shares"), so can I ask where you got this information?

Frankly, I think this rumour of another placement is complete bollocks. BQT had $1.9 million in cash at the latest quarterly cashflow report + $1.5 million raised from the placement and exercise of options. That's $3.4 million. Q1 of this year BQT had net oeprating + investing cash outflow of $700k. So at the current burn rate, BQT could last until early 2007 before having to raise new capital. So what basis is there to this rumour they will need new capital, basketball? In any event, I do not believe they will be raising capital - I expect BQT to become cashflow positive within the year.

Every comment I have made on BQT is based upon publicly available information - check the announcement of November 22 re the likelihood of contract finalisation. It is BQT Solutions itself that is suggesting contracts will be signed shortly. No rumours there, mate.

One question, basketball: are you shorting BQT?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.