BQT bqt solutions limited

more insider buying, page-77

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: yackety yak Basketball, you persist with this idea that the insider buying is some kind of smokescreen...

There are about 52 m options (not all issued to Directors) as of 17 Dec. 10m options are convertible at 20c but most at 25c or more. With the current share price at 22c these options are (mostly) *out of the money* and *will not* be exercised (assuming the price stays the same or worse as you suppose). It would make no economic sense, then, to knowingly buy (as you suppose) overvalued shares at 22c to support the shareprice (even if they could do so) because Directors cannot average down with cheap options. We are back to the original much simpler proposition, I think: either the Directors really are wishful thinking idiots or BQT is on to something.

And, far from issuing "cheap" options, the latest tranche has a strike price of 35c - about 50% higher than the current market price. (Having said that, 35c IMO will indeed look cheap 12-24 months from now).

Please explain to me exactly how your theory works in the context of BQT, I must be a little slow at this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.