CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

more interest in central australia , page-21

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Fair enough Defplayer,

I don't recall reading that from the Chairman, and given when he has published materials over the last six months it certainly wasn't around of us to discuss at the time - in January / February.

However, I would still respect the people who are/were full time employees, working 40+ hours a week, than people who are paid a part-time amount to attend a handful of meetings a year (often virtual attendance, nothing wrong with that in this age of technology).

And of course we can each take different roads to draw different conclusions, there's nothing wrong with that.

My point is, when it is an entirely valid scenario that it's just a difference in professional opinion between JH and the board, why does anyone feel a need to start attacking anyone's reputation and insinuate that there was criminal duplicity behind it?

thanks, and I hope we can drop this now and move on.
    We shareholders are all here (ok, *most of us* are here) wanting the same thing - for CTP to become a very successful company and make us all a large amount of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.