TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

more interest in ttr than usual

1. 2,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Notice number of VIEWS for TTR (Tectonic Resources) Hot Copper posts has increased significantly over last month (going back a few months ago lucky to get a max of 30 or so views for a post. Now I notice one recent post has reached over 180 views.

I know I am one of the keenest contributors to Tectonic's postings but I would encourage more investors to research and add their thoughts - particularly after the next quarterly activities report due in the next 10 days.

No kidding everyone - TTR and the management are "quiet achievers" and just waiting for the Phillips River Project funding package to come to fruition. Like all Junior Miners good timing can be critical but if you believe gold and base metals will still have momentum for a while yet, then TTR have a long term future.

Various Investors getting their share of stock (at say anywhere under 15 cents now) will have an excellent short (9 months) and longer term (3 year plus) plays.
    A Dividend is probably 2 years away but I expect significant capital growth well before that.

I am not an advisor so I suggest you all review Patterson's Review on the TTR Website -

http://www.tectonicres.com.au/

(ok Tectonic sponsored but info is backed by years of valid published drilling reports both TTR and Homestake/Barrick)

TTRs value has not diminished and although the Bunakura project has been a distraction (but will be significantly cash flow positive at the end of the day) and delayed Phillips River, it does emphasise one aspect of TTRs capabilities.

Tectonic has shown throughout the RAV8 Nickel project and the difficult Burnakura JV that it has PROVEN capabilities as a MINER not just an Explorer. Put these significant capabilities behind the Phillips River Project and there is a high probability of TTR becoming a success story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.