TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

more interest in ttr than usual, page-3

1. 2,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Thanks Bandalup2 for your comments - The RAV area is probably of more interest to Mincor now - pitty though because TTR did have some ambitions in this regard. TTR side-tracked for a while by Burnakura JV thanks to Colin McIntyre - could be in a better position now with Phillips River and could have acted on Nickel price rebound more effectively. However, still able to now (at current record prices) recover significant and valuable dollars from further low grade ore and tailings dump at RAV8. At the end of the financial year I think you will find this project which should go for a couple of months or so yet there will be a very good margin in it still.

With a good cash position and other expected positive announcements leading into 07/08 financial year I expect it will be a watershed year for TTR.

No I am not being paid by Tectonic to post this discussion. Just a serious investor that likes to listen and try and stimulate others to do the same and share information. Too often investors suffer because of lack of timely information. There are a lot of investors who work in the industry as contractors or suppliers or relatives etc - it is surprising how much information is out there if it can be put together. This is exactly what Hot Copper is about. It does however need experienced and industry savy investors to weed out fact from fiction.

Keep the information and discussion coming no matter how insignificant it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.