MFE 0.00% 1.0¢ magnetite mines limited

more iron ore results, page-98

1. 1,545 Posts.
    Jase,

ROY doesn't pay dividends yet because it is an explorer, not a producer so it doesn't earn profits. It does reward shareholders though, if drilling is successfull and the company goes into pruduction then we will get a massive capital gain. Not all shareholder are better of with company earning paid out in a dividend some will actually perfer the company to retain earning as a capital gain. Research the imputation system and classical taxation systems if you are interested. I really cannot be bothered explaining it to you because i don't think that you really care for half the answers to the questions that you ask.

Please redirect your questions to the beginners lounge, particularly ones such as what is NPAT.

This forum is rapidly turning into garbage, anyone wanting to read up on the company would only conclude that shareholders are a flock of geese.

Perhaps someone would like to repost some of their research to put things back on track. By memory Vayama and dj_420 had done some quality research on the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.