AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

More JL from LinkedIn on ORE and LAC/SQM, page-3

1. niu
    1,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    "The rapid development of Cauchari phase 1"? Have I missed something?
    He put out a little clarifying tweet to say that this article was his crystal ball gazing of the market situation in 2020 and not current events.

True to form he loves SQM, LAC and Gangfeng... and popped up in photos with the latter two when their funding deal was secured - surprise, surprise.

I doubt he'll say anything bad about old friends Galaxy especially now that the old FMC team are on board (again).

Interesting to look back over the last handful of years
    RB Energy failed in 2014 when their ore froze in the bins, stopping production and cashflow
    GXY's Mt Cattlin Mk1 had its problems and was abandoned as feed for Jiangsu.
    Jiangsu commissioning started in Dec 2011 and had reached just 54% of nameplate by end of 2014 with a fatal explosion along the way.
    Albemarles La Negra 2 kicked off its 300m USD investment in 2011 with a 2015 target - ahem... and is sometimes referred to as a debacle
    ORE are not alone in having had a few teething problems, but seem to get a disproportionate amount of comment.

Let's see how all that experience translates in to smooth progress at Cauchari and Sal deVida. Speaking of experience, Hatch Canada produced the engineering for Jiangsu. They are now busy working on LAC/SQM’s Cauchari project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.