BIT 0.00% 3.0¢ biotron limited

Hey @Davisite , That question was not asked specifically. Nor...

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927

Hey @Davisite ,

That question was not asked specifically. Nor was it explicitly stated by MM that Phase 2 testing is 100% complete, (word for word). But during MM's presentation it became apparent IMO that no more Phase 2 trials were required.

The reasons for my opinion here are because.

1. MM (talking in the context of what they are now focused on - commercial discussions with potential partners), said Biotron did not have the capacity/finance to run a phase 3 trial alone.

2. MM seemed to suggest that the results they obtained were conclusive. I can't stress this enough... it was like there was absolutely no further questions. She used the words "absolute difinitive results".

3. Michael Hoy, (talking in the context of finances/burn rate) Said Biotron have enough cash in the bank to last for years. MM interrupted saying that they have low operational costs, and their outgoings are (her words "lumpy", as clinical trials are what are expensive, and that she didn't did not foresee the need to raise funds for a long time (to me indicating they have no intention of any more phase 2 trials)

Hence asking that question felt like it had already been answered multiple times over.

Hope this helps
    MSN
    Last edited by msn81: 20/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $5.252K 175.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 707862 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 79328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.