AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Lots of interesting scenarios and theories being tossed up for...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Lots of interesting scenarios and theories being tossed up for us all to mull over. A long while ago I asked what, realistically could AGS do if Heathgate etc got smart and heavy. No one really could think of any possibilities. But I have my answer now, and I'm pleased AGS are taking them on , even if it does little for the shareprice in the short term. How blindingly obvious is Heathgates chidish and tantrum like claim that they will start production from their new mine late 2010. Well even a layman like me can see that tactic for what it is. I cant believe they would stoop to such an infantile approach. And we all know they have Buckleys chance of reaching any where near that goal, even if they put as much time effort and money into it as they have into Fourmile. I look forward to next weeks annual meeting . I'll be listening carefully and watching out for Heathgate spies and plants - the ones with hidden tape recorders. Hang in there folks , we still own 25% of a resource that is worth four times the amount indicated by our current shareprice. RIVANDA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.