Got my crankypants on tonight. Here's why.A South Adelaide...

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Got my crankypants on tonight. Here's why.

A South Adelaide women's footy team has won two premierships and inspired thousands of young women to get out and get active with sport. They still have to change though with blokes walking through the room and there's only one loo for the whole fricking team. Why?

Because private school boy Old Collegians got $500,000 for loos for a women's team that doesn't exist as their women walked out because of the misogynistic crap handed out by those toffee nosed elitist prats.

The women say, "We won two premierships. What more can we do?" Who wants to volunteer to tell them the truth? That they had the better case, and won the grant on merit. But corrupt scumbag politicians overturned that, and stole the money to spend on their re-election. And giving "community sports" grants to the rich worked better for their polling in designated postcodes.

I hate it when people who don't have much, but are giving it a red hot go, get smacked in the face. Scotty from Marketing has made a career out of doing the smacking. Has a bit of a smirk on his face after he does it too, that he can't quite hide from the cameras.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.